Sunday, October 10, 2010

Breakfast for Dinner

Just a quick post to show you what Hunter and I made for dinner last night. I watched Breakfast Paradise on the Travel Channel yesterday morning and then kept seeing delicious-looking eggs everywhere I turned, so I suggested we eat breakfast for dinner. Anyways, Hunter and I made a mini feast of pancakes, eggs and bacon, and some of those Pillsbury rolls with orange icing.

Hunter really did most of the heavy lifting, but I helped. All in all, it was an awesome night, eating breakfast and watching football with Hunter, Melissa, and my old friend Alex from high school, if any of you remember him.

5 comments:

  1. Yum! I love breakfast for dinner. What was Alex doing up at your place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eggs and bacon? THAT'S GROSS.

    But, I do love breakfast for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alli, you are the only person on the planet that thinks eggs and bacon are gross. I'm not sure what you can even eat for breakfast if you knock out those two things. Your taste buds baffle me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alex is here for work for like two weeks, so we've seen him a couple times.

    Also, eggs and bacon rule, Allison. I could eat that nonstop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know for a fact I'm not the only person in the world who hates bacon. As for eggs, yeah I'm alone on that so far.

    ReplyDelete